Saturday, October 3, 2009

My firsy month in East Lansing!

  • When I was arrived in East Lansing, I thought that East Lansing is a comfortable and quiet atmosphere.
  • Compare to my first week, now I feel that this city has a lot of energy. Especially, Friday and Saturday night. And I felt boring first week but now I feel exciting.
  • My first friend is a girl who is from Vietnam. We met the Welcome Dinner which is held at Breslin Events Center. We sometimes eat lunch and dinner together.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand you because when I arrived here I was bored, too. But Im starting like here!
    Lets enjoy life of East Lansing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just try your best and enjoy your life in America! Go Green, Go white~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megu, Friday and Saturday evening is fun! But I always find it a bit scary driving on those days because there are some tipsy people walking in the middle of the street. By the way, Megu, you don't have to answer all my questions. They are just some of the ideas for you to write the blog, so feel free to write in any way you want.

    ReplyDelete