Friday, November 6, 2009
~My Experience at Wilcox Elementary School~
First,frankly speaking, I didn't want to go elementary school because I didn't like children. But I went there, my feeling was change! Because all of students are full of vigor and so cute!! Sometimes they are paying no attention while we are saying something. But I can understand because children . And they tried to make a puzzle hard and they talked us many times. So I was a happy. Also they love candy and snack. When we gave candy them, their faces became a smile. When I looked at them, I was happy, too! I could fun to speak to them!! Actually, I wanted to talk to them more if we had a time. I had a great time with students!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You started like childred. It is good news! I think, we did very well haha. I miss students. Actually they made us happy :)
ReplyDelete