Saturday, October 17, 2009

~About My Dorm~


I live in McDonel^^I like McDonel very much because it is so clean and beautiful!And it is a building of unique form.
I live in East side and 4th floor. McDonel East is a quiet place than McDonel West. But once in a while, I think that East is a too silent.
My room is very comfortable and cozy because my roommate brought a refrigerator, a microwave, a sofa and TV! So my room is convenient. And we bought a carpet together. My room is complete. But my bed is creaking. I don't like my bed><




4 comments:

  1. I will move there next~~at west mcdonel 239~haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should move Mcdonel west hahaha
    You can be fun!! (with me,lol) I hope u move here asap. Actually my roommate brought everything what we need haha. It would make us comfortable, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good place. Your room seems a little bit mass..

    Welcome to my website. Just clikc my name.~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Conlegent, but it's much better than my room.

    ReplyDelete