Saturday, October 10, 2009

~My favorite restaurant in East Lansing~

  • My favorite restaurant is "Charlie Kang's Restaurant".
  • It is kind of Chinese and Korean food restaurant.
  • There is a Grand River Ave.
  • I usually go there with Japanese friend.
  • Because I like Chinese and Korean food very much!! And it is good tasting. Especially, I like noodles.

4 comments:

  1. meigumi, *v* I agree with you !
    i like chinese and korean food too!
    is that restuarant's food very delicous?
    I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meigumi,I agree!
    i like korean food too, i have been there!
    its really good!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Khan, oh I love it! I went there twice last week. What a surprise that we didn't see each other! Actually I think I saw you at Marshall's the other day with another Japanese girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we alreay went to there with areal.
    I really want to go there soon.

    ReplyDelete